Miss Cairo Fashion / Competition - 2018
We are in search of Egypt's Miss Cairo Fashion Week 2018. All models (petite, plus size) are eligible to compete! Models will be judged in the following categories:
- Runway walk
- Photoshoot (images)
- Overall appearance an look
- Popularity votes social media
Miss Cairo Fashion Week CompetitionMiss Cairo Fashion Week competition is dedicated to support positive self-image, self-love and self-confidence. All of Miss Cairo Fashion Week contestants are advocates of building self-esteem and leadership capability in girls and women of all ages and stages.
Sponsors in support of the Miss Cairo Fashion Week final event will go towards the support of our mission for the achievement of physical, mental, social, emotional, spiritual, and economic success. We will provide all sponsors a report in regards to our mission progress and accomplishment. Sponsors will be mentioned in all press releases for the matter of the mission. Copies of photos and related media materials can be obtained as well.
- Ages 16 - 40 can compete (models under the age of 18 must have parents' consent).
- Applicant must be a female in order to compete in the Miss Cairo Fashion Week contest.
- Applicant understands she must compete in the five main areas of competition in order to be selected as a Miss Cairo Fashion Week contest winner; which includes the Interview, Platform, and Photogenic competitions.
- Applicant understands that she must uphold a pleasant, professional, and friendly demeanor at all times while representing a Miss Cairo Fashion Week title.
- Applicant understands that the judges' decisions and scoring are final and will not be changed.
- If the Applicant becomes a Miss Cairo Fashion Week title winner, she understands that she will receive the prize/award for the title she wins for 1 year
- Winner grants permission to the Cairo Fashion Week organization to use photos, and videos in Cairo Fashion Week related media for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Applicant is required to strictly adhere to the Miss Cairo Fashion Week rules and regulations; and if any of these rules are broken by the applicant, applicant understands that participation disqualification and title cancellation will be the resulting resolution to the matter.